- Preparation of documents for sale of property, establishment of right of construction, right of use;
- Preparation of documents necessary for notary procedures and representation before administrative and judicial authorities in connection with the deal;
- Preparation of different leases contracts;
- Consultation on condominium issues;
- Provision of advice on construction law.
- Registration of companies;
- Changes in the company file (change of address, change of manager, etc.);
- Transformation of companies (merger, termination);
- Representation before the Trade Register and submission of the necessary documents electronically (state fee due amounts to 1/2 of the fee due for submission on the counter);
- Announcing the financial statements in the Trade Register;
- Preparation and revision of different commercial contracts - for delivery of goods and execution of services, frame agreements etc.;
- Consultancy on implementation of already signed contracts, preparation of annexes;
- Advice on the procedure for bankruptcy;
- Litigation on commercial cases.
- Consultation on civil matters;
- Civil status – citizenship, registration;
- Litigation on civil cases;
- Family Law (divorce, paternity, inheritance, and wills).
- Preparation, comment and correction of contracts;
- Participation in negotiations with third parties, representation;
- Preparation of extrajudicial agreements.
- Preparation of documents (applications, objections, etc.) to the state and municipal administration;
- Preparation of documents for registration or licensing of certain activities;
- Appeals on individual administrative acts;
- Litigation on administrative cases.
- Preparation of employment contracts;
- Development of the company’s policy regarding the enforcement of labor laws (employment, dismissal and penalties);
- Protection from unlawful dismissal.
* For advice on security law I use the services of external experts and consultation is always in writing, the price is the amount of 70 BGN.
- Initiating and leading executive procedures before private bailiffs;
- Determination of the ways for Enforcement;
- Preparation of notary invitations;
- Consultation on extrajudicial methods of recovery (settlement, rescheduling).
- Preparation of documentation and consulting the Contracting Authority;
- Consultations during the very procedure and participation in committees;
- Assisting the participants to complete the application documents in Public Procurement;
- Appeals to the Commission for Protection of Competition.